About Me

My photo
Hi and Welcome!! First and most important I am a mother to 3 very inspriring (and quite energized) children who remind me each and every day about the beauty that surrounds us all...and they keep me on my toes! When I'm not working at "the day job" I try to fit in some learning and growing time to practice both nature and portrait photography. Ever since I was a young girl, I have loved art of many mediums. My ultimate goal would be to move solely into a day filled by using my creativity - whether that be painting, nature photography or custom portrait photography. Hope you'll follow along!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thankful for these Treasury Curators!!

It has been a very busy 30 days for Treasuries.  I am so very thankful to have been chosen by these wonderful and creative curators.   The previous two Sundays, I woke to find out that I had been on the front page of Etsy.com - Woohoo :)

I'm going to try to list these in order, starting with most recent:

2/5-Icescapes:  featured "Ocean Ice", curated by lestroisfleurs, beautiful handmade jewelry in this shop!
2/5-Lovely Amethyst: featured "Stretch", curated by mirthmarket, wonderful rings in this shop!
2/5-I Heart Purple: featured "Stretch", curated by hiyapapaya, lovely photography & recycled accessories!
2/5-Warning Black Ice Ahead: featured "Ice Webs", curated by CelticKettle, Earth inspired shop!
2/5-Oh So Cherry: featured "Afternoon Cherries", curated by mackesty, all things vintage shop!
2/5-Ladies In Blue: featured "Blue Ice", curated by LuthienRising, amazing photography shop!
2/3-Winter's Not So Bad: featured "Winter Shine", curated by photomcgee, wonderful photography shop!
2/3-Aqua Ice: featured "Ocean Ice", curated by lapisbeach, unique jewelry shop!
2/2-Busy As A Bee: featured "Bee Simple", curated by AppaloosaDesigns, jewelry, photos & paintings!
2/1-It's A Snow Storm: featured "Winter Shine", curated by fabricfreak43, awesome fabric shop!
2/1-Whelp, It's Starting: featured "Frost Queen", curated by Jaclyn1423, beautiful jewelry shop!
2/1-Blooming Tea Party in Amethyst and Pink: featured "Whispers In Pink", curated by happyhound, wonderful handmade soaps and gifts!

I'm so greatful and thankful for all these wonderful shop owners who chose to feature my photography in their creative and beautiful collections!  Please click and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment