About Me

My photo
Hi and Welcome!! First and most important I am a mother to 3 very inspriring (and quite energized) children who remind me each and every day about the beauty that surrounds us all...and they keep me on my toes! When I'm not working at "the day job" I try to fit in some learning and growing time to practice both nature and portrait photography. Ever since I was a young girl, I have loved art of many mediums. My ultimate goal would be to move solely into a day filled by using my creativity - whether that be painting, nature photography or custom portrait photography. Hope you'll follow along!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Busy Fridays, Photo Of The Week, Front Page!

Whew....it's been a very hectic week!  Both with the day job and preparing for the holiday season around the house.  I've also been trying as hard as possible to list new items in my shop.

First:  I've listed 12 new original photographs!  Some favorites including dew, hydrangeas and sunflowers!
One of my newest additions, "Whispers In Pink",  was also included as part of Jessica Roger's Photo of the Week #14.2.  Please check it out, comment, share, etc!  I'm so very excited!

I love the hydrangea pics - they are so very versatile and soft in pinks, purples and blues...easily can be matted and framed for many different room types and decorating preferences!









Second:  To my utter amazement this morning...one of my Treasury collections was picked for the front page of Etsy.com!!  This is wonderful and I'm so very thankful!  The collection is called Bring The Spa To You!  Please check it out, click, comment & share!

Third:  I'm a bit behind in listing the matting (only a week or so) but promise to have the add-on option available as soon as possible. 

And finally...I'm checking out a new printing company (excited!)  which provides more creative options (gallery blocks, gallery prints in sets of 3, etc)!  I love the options available and cannot wait to order some samples...more to come

I know this was a relatively short post, but it's back to work work work for me :( 
PS:  I'm super ecstatic about a new lens that I've been eyeing - with my discount, plus the holiday bonus discounts...I see a new lens in the future!    Hopefully BEFORE our trip back to St. Louis this winter! {fingers crossed}

Hope everyone has a wonderful & relaxing weekend!
-Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the FP. :)

    Love your Hydrangea, lovely colours. Commented on Jessica's "Photo of the week" oops! I forgot to send a photo in this week.

    Have a lovely weekend, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, simply gorgeous! I love hydrangeas!

    ReplyDelete