About Me

My photo
Hi and Welcome!! First and most important I am a mother to 3 very inspriring (and quite energized) children who remind me each and every day about the beauty that surrounds us all...and they keep me on my toes! When I'm not working at "the day job" I try to fit in some learning and growing time to practice both nature and portrait photography. Ever since I was a young girl, I have loved art of many mediums. My ultimate goal would be to move solely into a day filled by using my creativity - whether that be painting, nature photography or custom portrait photography. Hope you'll follow along!

Monday, January 9, 2012

It's A New Year {and Project 52 / 2012}

Happy New Year!!
It's been quite a while since my last post, plans for 2011 drastically changed and shifted my entire focus.  But, I'm always ready for new {and exhausting} challenges. 

I'll keep this post as short as possible {Monday mornings are r-o-u-g-h}.  Today, I wanted to share the {re}start of my Project 52 in 2012.  This will be a weekly post containing one image taken during the previous week.  I'll be using this project to further expand my photography, find new inspiration and try new things!  {If you're also participating in a 52 project - please feel free to leave your link - I'd love to follow!}

I am so excited about Week 1's photograph.    There's lots of texture, depth, rich hues and softness - all packed into one image.  I definitely stepped out of my comfort zone with this image, I normally like to keep soft flowers from rich textures...but I loved the finished product!!

Project 52 / 2012:  Week 1 {"Shades Of Purple Blooms n.4"}
{Captured: ISO 100 / F2.8 / 1/160}
Stay Tuned:  More to come each week in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment