About Me

My photo
Hi and Welcome!! First and most important I am a mother to 3 very inspriring (and quite energized) children who remind me each and every day about the beauty that surrounds us all...and they keep me on my toes! When I'm not working at "the day job" I try to fit in some learning and growing time to practice both nature and portrait photography. Ever since I was a young girl, I have loved art of many mediums. My ultimate goal would be to move solely into a day filled by using my creativity - whether that be painting, nature photography or custom portrait photography. Hope you'll follow along!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sweet Lambs, Warm Sunshine / Project 52 - Week 4

  Normally, I'm not too fond of drastic temperature changes during winter.  We've seen frost, {lots of} rain, and WARM days all in one week.  But, for a nice change, the warmer days began Friday and led to a very sunny and beautiful Saturday.  I had plans to photograph some newly born lambs.  I spent about an hour with these adorable {and super soft} lambs - and will be sharing the photos on the JLP Facebook page later today.  Here's a quick look:
"At The Farm n.7"
{Captured: ISO 100 / F.4 /  1/640}
  Being outside, after such a rainy week indoors, was much needed.  The warm air and bright sunshine almost made me believe it was Spring.   Not much is in bloom, just yet, but I think it won't be very long at all!  While I walked around, enjoying the warmth and sunshine, I came upon several groups of dandelions.   There's nothing quite like looking {really closely} at a dandelion.  I am always captivated by how much each and every tiny piece will glow and sparkle in the sunshine.  This week's image, definitely captured my mood and the day's spring-like weather:
Project 52 / Week 4:  "Blue Sky Dandelion n.1"  
{Captured:  ISO 100 / F5.6 / 1/1000}


  While the temperature is cool this morning, again, I have hopes of warmer days ahead and lots of brightly colored blooms in the gardens...soon!  I love outdoor natural light photography and can't wait to be outside more and more this year to capture some great images.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment