About Me

My photo
Hi and Welcome!! First and most important I am a mother to 3 very inspriring (and quite energized) children who remind me each and every day about the beauty that surrounds us all...and they keep me on my toes! When I'm not working at "the day job" I try to fit in some learning and growing time to practice both nature and portrait photography. Ever since I was a young girl, I have loved art of many mediums. My ultimate goal would be to move solely into a day filled by using my creativity - whether that be painting, nature photography or custom portrait photography. Hope you'll follow along!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pine Trees and Shadows / Project 52 ~ Week 10

  Good Morning!  Just a note...it'll be quick post this week.  The weather and sunshine have been amazing this weekend and I've got a few different flowers that I'd like to photograph today before sunset...so I must stay focused!

  Yesterday we were out and about, before sunset, thoroughly enjoying the amazing sunshine.  On our walk, I captured this week's image:
Project 52 / Week 10:  "Sunny Shadows n.1"
{Captured:  50mm - ISO 160 - F5.6 - 1/400}
  I was in love with the hazy golden sunshine casting long shadows in the row of pine trees.  The bright afternoon sunlight created a wonderful pattern of light and dark spaces.  The whole scene yesterday reminded me of a late summer day...and hopefully these days are just around the corner!

  Hope you have a lovely week ahead!
--Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment