About Me

My photo
Hi and Welcome!! First and most important I am a mother to 3 very inspriring (and quite energized) children who remind me each and every day about the beauty that surrounds us all...and they keep me on my toes! When I'm not working at "the day job" I try to fit in some learning and growing time to practice both nature and portrait photography. Ever since I was a young girl, I have loved art of many mediums. My ultimate goal would be to move solely into a day filled by using my creativity - whether that be painting, nature photography or custom portrait photography. Hope you'll follow along!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fluffy & Furry / Project 52 ~ Week 14

  Hello, again!

...I'm playing catch-up, and may be doing this for a few days.  Last weekend we embarked upon a 14 hour car trip back to visit family {and have a much overdue vacation} in St. Louis, MO.  We've survived our return trip, and still have tons to put away and clean-up.   After reviewing the images I've captured since April 1st, I realized, I have a few hundred to edit!  I always dread falling behind in editing....hopefully I'll survive today's partial review...maybe 3 days worth??

  This post was meant for last week, Week 14.  I couldn't help but catch a quick {but adorable} image of this SWEET baby wild rabbit.  She was rescued a few days prior and was quite timid, but as of last check was warming up and eating well.  Her dark, rich and multi-colored fur was simply beautiful against the bright green leaves and dull silver metal bucket.
Project 52 - Week 14 / "Spring Bunny n.1"
{Captured:  50mm, ISO 100, 1/200, F3.2}

  It was late afternoon, so there was spotted setting sunshine.  I kept the ISO at 100 and lowered the shutter speed - enjoying the result of deep shadowed areas surrounding the fluffy model.  I did set the aperture at 3.2 for capturing good details in the lovely patterns of her fur.

  Fingers crossed for an easy week back from vacation...and that I get caught up with a seemingly amount of editing.  Hope everyone has a super week!
-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment