About Me

My photo
Hi and Welcome!! First and most important I am a mother to 3 very inspriring (and quite energized) children who remind me each and every day about the beauty that surrounds us all...and they keep me on my toes! When I'm not working at "the day job" I try to fit in some learning and growing time to practice both nature and portrait photography. Ever since I was a young girl, I have loved art of many mediums. My ultimate goal would be to move solely into a day filled by using my creativity - whether that be painting, nature photography or custom portrait photography. Hope you'll follow along!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

{a little} Instagram Never Hurt Anyone... / Project 52 ~ Week 17

Greetings on this rainy Tuesday evening,

  Tonight's post is still part of my attempt to catching-up with past week's Project 52 photos - Week 17 {I'm almost there...I can see the end nearing!!}.   I chose a photograph taken with my iPhone, and more specifically Instagram on the iPhone.  I take a HUGE amount of photographs via phone...and have tested out quite a few apps.  I've used some awesome photography apps on the iPhone.  I have a few favorites that I enjoy using more frequently than others, Instagram being one of the favorites.  [If you haven't tried it, you should.]  The only draw back I've seen is not having full editing capabilities like some other apps, but there are quite a few presets available for quick use.
   
Sidenote:  I did import this photograph into PSE to add a black and white finish that had more depth and a light texture.  
"Rainy Daisy n.1" / Project 52 - Week 17
{Captured:  Instagram}
   Can't wait to share Week 18...it's one of my favorites from Project 52 so far...mainly because it involves the beach!

Have an amazing evening!
--Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment