About Me

My photo
Hi and Welcome!! First and most important I am a mother to 3 very inspriring (and quite energized) children who remind me each and every day about the beauty that surrounds us all...and they keep me on my toes! When I'm not working at "the day job" I try to fit in some learning and growing time to practice both nature and portrait photography. Ever since I was a young girl, I have loved art of many mediums. My ultimate goal would be to move solely into a day filled by using my creativity - whether that be painting, nature photography or custom portrait photography. Hope you'll follow along!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Fantastic(al) Friday...

..It's been a rather hectic week.  I've been super busy with the day job, new projects and even more new inspirational ideas!  I've even created 2 more Etsy treasuries, which has been a joy - I love shopping online, and looking at all the individual shops full of beautifully created items is nothing short of wonderful.

New Etsy Treasuries:
On The Coast (a beautiful collection of all things to remind you of the beach): http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cdc1fd00a3b6d91d0987d07/on-the-coast?ref=pr_treasury

Here Comes the Sun (a vibrant & cheery collection of beautiful items yellow through orange):
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cdd689701928eeff0bc5d0e/here-comes-the-sun?ref=pr_treasury

...Today my Tangled photograph was included in an amazing Treasury created by Sideproject
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cdda1510a248eefa342d5f8/bring-your-own-sunshine-gifts-under-25


...I've also been working on The Sunflower Project.  I've been meaning to do this for sometime and am so excited that I finally started.  The initial pictures have turned out so beautifully and I cannot wait to begin to offer these as a Limited Edition Rainbow Collection in my Etsy store!

Sneak Peek: Oranges
The collection is still a work in progress, and I am busy photographing the last remaining flowers this weekend.  I will be offering the collection as single prints and also as a collage of 2 or 4.  Each print will only be made 5 times, and then it will be retired.  To see the project so far, please visit my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/JenniferLynnPhotos

I have so many new ideas and projects that are in the works, more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment