About Me

My photo
Hi and Welcome!! First and most important I am a mother to 3 very inspriring (and quite energized) children who remind me each and every day about the beauty that surrounds us all...and they keep me on my toes! When I'm not working at "the day job" I try to fit in some learning and growing time to practice both nature and portrait photography. Ever since I was a young girl, I have loved art of many mediums. My ultimate goal would be to move solely into a day filled by using my creativity - whether that be painting, nature photography or custom portrait photography. Hope you'll follow along!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The first...

..I am terribly new to the blogging world, please bear with me as I learn a new skill :)

I have recently opened a new shop on Etsy to share my Nature Photography with the world.  I enjoy photography greatly and have always practiced art in many forms (oil painting, acrylic painting, charcoal, water colors, etc).  Photography gives me the chance to freeze, just for a moment, a piece of nature in time forever.  I love bright colors, beautiful flowers and nature's natural contrast.  All of these elements combined make for a beautiful piece of art that can be displayed for a life time. 

My shop:  http://www.jenniferlynnphotos.etsy.com/
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/JenniferLynnPhotos

I'm a bit behind this week - but I will be attempting to post a Tuesday Treasury going forward.  Yesterday I used my print 'Snow White' as inspiration to put together a beautiful collection of Cream, White, some Blue items for both wear and display.  The finished collection is titled "with a hint of Paris" and I do believe all the items listed are stunning in their own way - Etsy contains a beautifully diverse listing of handmade and vintage items, including amazing photography. 

This week's Tuesday Treasury can be seen here:  http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cd9819e36688eef0235e6db/with-a-hint-of-paris?index=0
Please check it out, comment, share - Thank you!

In addition this week - I've also added 9 new listings last night.  These are a combination of photography I've taken in 2010, including beach and flower prints.  In the next 2 weeks, I'll also be adding a listing for a set of Note Cards with some of my favorite "flower" photographs featured in each set of 4. 

Please stay tuned - more to come!
Thanks-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment