About Me

My photo
Hi and Welcome!! First and most important I am a mother to 3 very inspriring (and quite energized) children who remind me each and every day about the beauty that surrounds us all...and they keep me on my toes! When I'm not working at "the day job" I try to fit in some learning and growing time to practice both nature and portrait photography. Ever since I was a young girl, I have loved art of many mediums. My ultimate goal would be to move solely into a day filled by using my creativity - whether that be painting, nature photography or custom portrait photography. Hope you'll follow along!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday's Treasury: Just Peachy!

...So here it is Tuesday evening and I'd really hoped to be finished with the Rainbow Series project.  Well I'm actually mostly completed and only need to upload the items to Etsy.  Unfortunately after the day I've had where I just finished work at 7:30 (14.5 hours today)...I'm going to hold off on the New Listings until I've had some much needed rest.  They should all be uploaded and released tomorrow and I can't wait to share!!

...Tuesday's Treasury was... Just Peachy a Gift Guide under 50!  I had lots of fun this morning looking through brand new shops.  I found 16 beautiful items, each from a uniquely different shop!  The first 3 items listed in the treasury are amazing:

Photograph: Just Peachy 8x12 - shop 74LimeLane This photograph is simply phenomenal - I love Orange/Blue combinations - so I was definitely drawn to the Peach/Aqua combo!  Check it out!

Oversize Multi Strand Necklace - shop pinguim The necklace is stunning - the color stands out so well - love it!

Vintage Peach Sorbet Throw Pillow Covers 16x16 - shop TheHomeCentric The pillow covers just stood out above all the rest this morning.  They are so detailed and soft at the same time - Perfect!
**The other 9 'peachy' items are just as marvelous!**  I can't wait until next Tuesday's Treasury picks!

Amidst the chaos today, I did manage to upload new listings for Blank NoteCards and new Photographs!
Set of 4 Blank Note Cards Fine Art Photography


These turned out perfectly - very nice cardstock & good gloss!







Out of the Darkness 8x10 - a close look at a simple white daisy - the vintage feel makes this print stand out!












And 2 new Rose print options:
Exposed Eternity (available in pink or sepia) - a macro look at a detailed rose
A Rose Like No Other (available in pink or purple) - a softened light view of the same beautiful rose

All 3 photographs mentioned above are available in both 5x7 and 8x10 printing options.

...Time for some rest - more to come tomorrow on the Rainbow Series completion 11/17 :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment